Log DataWe want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
CookiesCookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- To verify your identity.
- To track your fitness activity, monitor your progress, and achieve the set goals.
- To provide you custom-tailored user experience.
- To notify you of any other information regarding additional services through email or notices.
- To monitor, detect and prevent any fraudulent use of the services.
- To aggregate anonymized statistical data regarding services.
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligations.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service.
- To perform Service-related services.
- To provide the Service on our behalf.
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.